Tuesday 16 April 2013

DUNANTUL'S CLASSICAL CAPRICEIO (TUCKER)

 Hi:  My name is Tucker.  My human Dad has been taking some pictures of me in the woods.  Do you like them?  I love running in the woods.  In fact, I like it so much I ran past my Mom (who was taking out the trash) and caught up with my Dad who was going for a walk in the woods.  I have learned to do all sorts of things already...I'm so smart!  I can open doors all by myself...even car doors.  I have a very good nose.  I can find my Dad no matter where he goes.  My Dad worries about me...yup, I worry about him too when I can't see him.



My latest adventure was when my Dad left me in the car while he ran into Home Depot really fast.  I was so bored...and I know he was missing me...so I opened the car door, ran across two parking lots, opened the door to the store and found him...way back in the garden department.  He looked surprised to see me when I gave him a big, wet kiss.  That's funny...I wasn't at all surprised to see him.  I could find him with my nose.  I have a very, very good nose.  Just wait until I have the opportunity to find birds...I'll find him a bunch!  Talk to you again soon.  Love, Tucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment