Sunday 21 April 2013

DUNANTUL MAGGIE MAE

 Hi Everyone:  I hope you like my pictures.  I had so much fun hunting for birds today.  In fact, I think I like hunting more than anything else in my life....except for snuggling.
 Right there...do you see him?  The bird is right there...hurry up...  I'm showing you right where it is.
 I'm thinking I better not take even one more step closer.  He's right there, you guys.  Is someone going to tell me what to do now?  Do you want me to stand here like this...or jump on the bird...or, you choose.
Oh..It looks like you are going to hide that bird all over again and have me find it.  Oh boy, oh boy...I really like this game.

Tell me what you think.  Dog paw words work.

1 comment:

  1. Love your comments..glad to see you are using the blog!!
    Sherryanne

    ReplyDelete