Wednesday 22 May 2013

DUNANTUL MAGGIE MAE

 
What a little celebrity I am.  Don't you think?  I had so much fun at the VCA Nationals.  First we had a really fun road trip.  I absolutely love riding in the car.  It was a pretty long ride, but it didn't seem so far as long as I was asleep, which I was most of the time.  Then my human mom had me prance around and stack me.  I like the feeling of the judge's hands on me.  Well...I guess the judge liked me too because I won 4th Place in the Futurity Stakes!  Well, I am rather pretty don't you think?  My human Mom is pretty too.  We make a good team!


Then...Dixie handled me in the 6 to 9 month puppies.  This judge was really nice and gave me 3rd place.  Look at the people in this picture.  I think they are really proud of me.  Look how nice I stack.  I stood real still so the picture wouldn't be smeary.  That's important human people tell me.  My human mom has done a super job with me, don't you think?  Maybe I will get a chance to do this again.  Hope all of you at Nationals had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see some pictures of you guys too.  Just stand really still.  Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment