Saturday 15 December 2012

DUNANTUL'S INFIDEL DIVA ERSEBET


 Hi:  My name is Zsoka.  I am Nike & Porter & Tucker & Maggie's sister.  I was the light pink collar puppy.  My human Dad had these pictures taken of me and I put them in the proper order.  So...I have some title names for you.  This picture is named "Step on it."  Get it?  How do you like my scarf?  My Dad bought it for me, I think, so I would fit in with the Christmas season.










Here is a close up shot of me.  Haven't I got a beautiful face?  I sat here with my chest puffed out.  Isn't that what calendar girls do?  My dad says I am pretty as a picture.  What do you think?





 I'm told I look a lot like my mom when she was little.  I have that little lap of skin on my hind quarters like my mom had.  I like to pick up sticks and run in the woods.  My human Dad lives by the bay, so I spend lots of time on the water's edge.
My Dad thinks we should name this picture:
Tail Bent for Leather.  I think that has something to do with my activity level.  What do you think?
When I sit down my skin slips down too.  Isn't that funny?  Don't worry, I will grow into my skin soooo fast.  This is a really nice sit picture, don't you think?
I named this picture, "Leaf me Alone."  I don't really mean it though.  I love people, especially my Dad.  He is so nice to me, even when I chew a hole in his cashmere watch cap or his socks.  Maybe my Dad should have named me "Patches."  :)  Get it?  You will......

I hope to see more pictures of you guys too.

Love,  Zsoka.

No comments:

Post a Comment