Friday 14 December 2012

PORTER - LITTERMATE TO NIKE

 Hi:  My name is Porter.  I am just 8 or 9 weeks old here.  I love being held by beautiful women.  Yup...I'm a guy dog.
 Well...look at that funny-looking thing.  It has four legs but is definitely the wrong color and something happened to its ears...way too short.  Somebody said it was a cat.  I like watching it.  However, it's good that it has its own space and I have mine.  We'll get to be friends sometime in the future, but I'm way too young to get into the mixed-species space, you know?
 This is my favorite place...it is warm, it is friendly and it smells just right.  I'm really trying to keep my eyes open for my picture, but it's
                                way
                                          too
                                                  hard.  zzzzzzzzz
 Look at me now!  I'm 11 weeks old and am I handsome or what?  Notice I have a new tag on my color.  It tells you who I am and where I belong.  I love living here, and I think my parents feel the same about themselves now that I've come along. 

No...I don't have a big nose and small feet....silly.  I am looking up and you are looking down.  Look at my beautiful eyes.  I'm told they are just the right shape.  Pretty soon my parents will put my in a beauty contest...they call it conformation.  It's a shoe-in, don't you think.  Especially if I keep my eyes open and ears up. 

That's it for now.  If you have a picture of my sister or brother, just send it to my mom's parents at weldon@bctonline.com.  They will post it on this blog for the world to see. 

This was fun.  See you again real soon.

Love & Licks,
  Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment